Wednesday, August 3, 2011

the perfect pair

Back in June, one of our favorite families came to spend a few days with us. They're musicians, and they also work with Dad.

Both of our families are involved in Christian film. It's a growing industry that is progressively getting better. For us young adults, we've noticed and appreciated a rise in quality as more and more Christian films are made.

We also enjoy critiquing those same films. Script, camera quality, story line. All in good humor of course.

But, sometimes our humor gets the better of us.


And one afternoon during their visit with us, we played Apples to Apples.

In the round after Jesse judged the "Touchy-Feely" card, I drew this card:


And I asked, "Hey guys, if I'd put this down, would I have won?"


The unanimous vote was....

Yes.

Comment if you get the joke....if not, comment and ask :)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe...love this! Plus Apples to Apples is just plain awesome.

    Love ya!
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I dont think I get it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! SO funny. :)

    Our family loves Apples to Apples. We play it rather often. :)

    ~bree

    ReplyDelete