Saturday, August 27, 2011

want a letteR?

If you comment on this post, I'll give you a letter and you're supposed to make a list of ten things you love that begin with that letter and post it on your blog. My dear friend Lucie (one of the first bloggers I ever met) is back in the blog world with a new "home" Begin the Beguine and she gave me the lovely letter "R". Hmmm...you know, this is harder than it looks! Here goes...

romance
retro
Rapunzel
roses
Return of the King
rhythm
Raoul
red hot pepper jelly
randomness
rainbows


I was tempted to thrown in eRik or aRwen...but I decided to make an official ten and then mention those two afterwords :)

Who wants a letter???

11 comments:

  1. I already got M from Lucie...thanks for the reminder to post it, though! :)

    Hugs to you sweetie,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love your list!!! especially 'retro' and 'Rapunzel.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. {Vivi} - Your letter is...."O" :)

    {Trini} - Hmm...how about "E"?

    {Olivia} - gotta love retro! That was a no-brainer :)

    {Rachel} - Giving you "P" - I'm curious to see what you come up with *grin*

    {Katy-Anne} - Tempted to give you something like "X", but I'll be nice and give you "L" :)

    {Kezia} - I'd be delighted to bestow a letter on you. "B" is yours for the grabs! :)

    {Charity} - Hmm...."T" for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have one... pretty please with sugar on top? :)

    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. {Stephanie} - Hmmm...your letter is....M!

    ReplyDelete