Tuesday, September 13, 2011

::coming soon::

Guess what, y'all?

You'll never guess.

Not in a thousand years.

Something is coming up!

Something exciting.

It's so exciting, I'm already counting the days.

I've *been* counting the days. Since June.

Nope. You'll never guess.

I'm one of those people who doesn't ever tell anyone what they're excited about. I just keep it to myself.

That's why you'll never guess what is coming up in just 42 days.

Ready?

my birthday!

Like, wow. You didn't see that coming, did you?

In all seriousness, I am excited, but not obnoxiously excited and I just wanted to make you laugh by building up to this big....anti-climax. Anyway.

Last year, I did a tremendously large blog party with a lot of giveaways. It was fun, but it was also crazy. But then, turning 16 *is* crazy.

Turning 17....turning 17.....

Turning 17 is just awesome.

So, I decided to something *awesome* instead of something *crazy* to celebrate.

But, since it is a birthday, and birthdays are full of surprises, I will keep my awesome idea a secret until October 1st.

Bummer for you. *grin*

But, since you'll have to wait so long, I'll show you a picture of that little something we found in the garage this weekend.


t-shirt vlog from Jo March on Vimeo.


Thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's incredible, Jo! I've only heard a few songs from Les Miz, but it sounds absolutely amazing. I really, really want to read the book, but I'm so busy with school and required reading right now that I can't seem to find the time. :/

    Love ya,
    Elizabeth Rose

    P.S. Loved the vlog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Jo, the vlog is so cute. Perfect t-shirt, and can't *wait* to see y'all on the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEP, that t-shirt is awesome! Seriously, it makes me so happy, and I don't even own it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to know what the awesome idea is:) And I can't wait till October 1st either, because thats my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to love it! (Like you didn't know that already.) =0)
    I love the vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Allie went to Covenant High School...then she was in the play Les Miserables! It was pretty awesome! Ca't wait to see you guys soon! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...you should have worn it. ;) LOVE.

    ReplyDelete