Sunday, September 4, 2011

nine years ago

Nine years ago, I was seven and a half. I had three little sisters, and my mama was expecting again. A month and a half before I turned eight, my first brother was born and my world was never quite the same again.

our family - september 4, 2002

my first brother

I was so proud of him - and I was finally big enough to really *help*

It's been an interesting life ever since :)

with Leia on his 2nd birthday

And today, we're celebrating his ninth birthday....unbelievable!
I love ya, you crazy dude!

one of his favorite songs :) hmmm.....

6 comments:

  1. (delete the last comments...I was signed into my email account)

    Aww...he was like six when I first met you! Tell the little guy happy birthday for me! Isn't it hard to believe that he and Than will be TEN next year. *hyperventilating*

    Love ya!
    Nan

    p.s. I still can't get over how much he looks like your dad. Carbon. Copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.p.s. Funny you should put "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" for your song of this post. I'm working on making a video of our last Disney trip and that song happens to be in it so it's been stuck in my head for days. Ha!

    Btw, I thought you didn't like Lion King? Maybe I was thinking of someone else... You know it's one of my favs. :) And the soundtrack....I mean, come one. Elton John and Tim Rice. That's almost as good as Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice (almost)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you here;

    http://asimplefarmgirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-awardtag-and-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana - You must've been thinking about someone else, 'cause I love Lion King :) Love Elton John in the soundtrack - he has an amazing voice! But Webber's music is better. Always. *biased grin*

    Blythe - Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief! 9! Happy Birthday Peter!

    ReplyDelete