Friday, September 2, 2011

oh, the memories!

Remember last summer?

Probably.

Remember that I was blogging back then?

Definitely.

Remember the song that was stuck in my head and *would not get out*, gracing at least five Saturday Morning Daybooks?

Probably *not*.

Well, if you *do* remember, you're better than me, since I'd *completely* forgotten. What reminded me was I decided today to look back and see what I'd blogged on September 2, 2010. Here's what I wrote:

september 2, 2010


Crayons are neat. They're fun. They're colorful. They're cute. They're.....a lot of things, and I love 'em :) Recently, we bought a rather large box of them for the younger folks (and older folks :P) to use for school. Crayola has been putting out some pretty wacky colors lately, and I was amusing myself by reading the names on them the other day, and filling up a sheet with "color samples".

{click to enlarge}

When out of the blue (forgive the pun)....I saw.....







Now what do you think of that?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Forgive the COMPLETELY unrelated comment, but what two waltzes are you learning by Chopin? I learned the Waltz in C sharp minor, op. 64 no. 2...I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that post like it was yesterday (how can you forget such epic colors like Wild Blue Yonder?). Wow, times goes by too quickly.

    Hugs,
    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trini - I'm learning both of the Opus 64 waltzes (playing them in a row) plus No.3 Etude and the Revolutionary Etude....and that's just my "Chopin study". Also on my plate for this year is Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue (either in duet or concerto form - we haven't decided which. I've started the duet) and either a Mozart or Bach concerto. And something else too, but I forgot *grin* I'll be busy....

    Nana - I know! Time has gone by *sooo* quickly....youch.

    ReplyDelete