Saturday, September 3, 2011

saturday morning daybook // 9.3.11

If you want to join me, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions!

Date... September 3, 2011
Starting time... 11:55am (squeakin' it!)
Mood...a little weird - not sure how to describe it
Outside my window...A beautiful summer day - just right for our last day at the pool
I'm thinking...about my life and my friends
I'm currently reading...How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn
I'm listening to...Inigo shooting his new marshmallow gun, Zuzu singing and talking with Leia in the sunroom
I'm wearing...jeans, blue-flowered light-weight hoodie-thingy, and about ten silly bandz
I'm looking forward to...the pool this afternoon! Last hurrah with the pool crowd before the summer's over
I'm hoping...that there will be a lot of folks at the pool :)
Yesterday, I...did school, prepared for a supper guest, enjoyed our time with the supper guest, watched Situation Critical: Downed Pilot about Scott O'Grady (Basher Five-Two), talked to Dad for a while, went to bed at 11:40pm.
I'm hungry for...nothing to eat...but a coke in a glass bottle would be *splendid* (I'll love you forever if you get me one....*grin*)
The song stuck inside my head is..."Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
I love...silly bandz!!!!
I loathe...feeling full. Blech. Need to swim. Hard. Like, winter swimming. *hint* Right? *cough*
This week, my goal is...to finish my homework before it's due (great goal, right?)
Did I meet last week's goal?...do you know how long it's been since I did this??? Right.
Quote of the Week...
"success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - sir winston churchill
Ending time...12:12pm

2 comments:

  1. Silly Bandz??? Come on, Jo. Ultimate fashion faux pa. Just teasing. But really...come on, Jo! ;)

    Love you! (even though I tease the life out of you)
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana - *cough* Excuse me?! Silly Bandz are essential to my fashion wardrobe. They match *everything*! I refuse to believe that they are out of style :)

    ReplyDelete