Monday, September 19, 2011

a series!

So, I'm starting a blog series. Really and truly. This isn't a joke, some kind of hoax to get you to read this post *grin*

This series is going to run on no particular schedule for no particular set length of time. There are no set number of posts in this series, since it could very possibly be quite high.

This will be a series of posts highlighting my favorite characters from movies and literature, covering every genre, good guys and bad guys, gals and guys, fiction and non-fiction, and possibly even some stage characters. Who knows? This'll be fun, something I've been wanting to do for quite a while.

Keep your eye out - they'll be starting this week :)

4 comments:

  1. FUN!!!! :) Looking forward to a new series!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun! By the way, where did the monthly movie quotes contest go? I may have missed the post you did about that... if you did one. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastic! I don't think that you could pick a better topic. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, I can't wait! But I warn you, if certain characters that happen to be favorites of mine are excluded, one blogger named Larkin will be most unhappy. ;)

    ReplyDelete