Friday, September 9, 2011

thank you *cough* thank you

Thank you, all you lovely ladies who had me laughing yesterday!

Following Nän's advice, at supper during babysitting last night I spread my piece of artisan bread with cream cheese and then topped it generously with hot pepper jelly. Yummy! And then there were the Horrible Histories, the Star Wars in 30 sec., LOTR in 60 sec., and numerous other things that had me giggling. Y'all are awesome!

I'm pleased to say that my nasty little cold is almost over - just a deep chest cough left. Ick. I feel like my....well....no need to elaborate. It's just not a nice cough.

Something else that is making me happy right now....

"Do You Hear the People Sing?" from Les Miserables

Speaking of Les Miz, Leia and I found something in garage that some of y'all will find very amusing....but I'll save that for another time *haha*

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I knew you would like it! Isn't it the best? Yummm... Italians rock as moms (but then there are few things they don't rock as) :P

    There's nothing that can't be fixed by Horrible Histories. We are total HH junkies here. Alexander the Great and Born 2 Rule are the BEST. Even Ellie quotes them. Ha!

    Love ya,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that makes me so happy! Being sick is awful; I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

    Horrible Histories are *hysterical*--have you seen the one about fan language? That makes me laugh every. single. time. I watch it. :P

    Love ya,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see you tomorrow...;)


    ~Vivi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so glad you're feeling better, Jo! (Even though I didn't contribute to the funny videos...tsk tsk.)

    *Sigh*... "Do You Hear the People Sing?" is a simply epic song. And I'm dying to know what it is you found in the garage...any hints, pretty please? Anything even vaguely Les Mis-related makes me ridiculously happy. :D

    ~In Christ,
    Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana - Your mom is pretty neat - but then, so's mine *grin*
    Love the HH's!!!

    Lizzy - No, I haven't seen that one. I'll look it up :)

    Vivi - Yep!!!

    larkin - It is Les Miz related...it's nothing...fantastic, per se....but it did make me extremely happy (though my family couldn't really see why) I promise, pictures will be up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...you looked pretty good today--I KNEW the Horrible Histories would work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, have you seen this one yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8BrJIWqMo&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughter has been said many times to be the best medicine. And it has proven many times to me to be so.
    Glad you're feeling better
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete