Monday, January 2, 2012

lazy monday

today, i am...

...happy that we finished all the cleaning, decoration-taking-down and straightening this morning

...resting from a weekend of awesome fun and parties

...listening to my favorite shows on my iPod (all of My Fair Lady and Les Mis so far, working on Phantom now) while I am...

...working on my new sewing project! Butterick 5605 (view B), with maroon taffeta. It's not the easiest pattern I've done, but I have high hopes :)
...excited that a new year has begun! what will 2012 hold, i wonder?

...looking forward to being deck marshal at a high school swim meet on wednesday - should be interesting :P

...making a 2012 calendar

...wishing our little orange kitten would grow up very quickly and learn right from wrong (as well as how to use a litter box *every* time - not just *most* of the time)

...enjoying my last week of Christmas break

...hoping that Nana and I can start work on my new blog design soon

...quoting Gnomeo and Juliet, a new movie we watched last week: "oh, my giddy aunt, do you just hear all that what are you doing here?!"

hope you all had a great weekend, and a great break!

happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. I love the project. Vintage is the best ever. :) Lucky you to have one week more of vacation. We started school today. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I will be contacting you within the next few weeks about that design...I just started working on designs again...first time I've had time to work on designs since before vacation...looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. btw, I *love* that pattern! Now you'll *have* to post pictures when you're finished! And pictures of your P&P dresses and of your Leisel dress... (no pressure of anything. Ha!) :P

    ReplyDelete