Sunday, February 12, 2012

{five} - peppermint love.


a very strong weakness with yours truly.
peppermint...
anything and everything peppermint.

Peppermint.
i've been known to have three candycanes in one day. (oops.)

Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Bark Cookies
and almost ate an entire tin of peppermint bark at Sarah's Christmas party in December.

Peppermint Mocha
as well as putting away more than ten peppermint mochas in the months of December and January combined.

Chocolate-Peppermint Ice Cream Cake
this looks like heaven. and probably tastes like it too.


and my favorite ice cream is Whole Foods' Chocolate Peppermint ice cream. too bad it's only carried at Christmas time.

Hmm. Something tells me that these "love" posts are making me out to be a bit of a sugar-consumer, what with coke post and now peppermint...but hey. it's only every once and a while that I let myself have so much sugar, and maybe it's because those times are so few and far between that they are some of my favorites :D

5 comments:

  1. I drank about four peppermint mochas a day (it's okay...I only use 1/2 of a pump of syrup so combined that would be one pump a day...what most people would use in one coffee...and I use double shots espresso so it's not as high calorie as it sounds). Now I'm more into Salted Caramel Mochas but I still love my peppermint mochas :D And peppermint ice cream is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE peppermint. Especially peppermint patties and peppermint ice cream. And peppermint bark. Our comissary carries the ice cream for Valentine's Day, so I'm hoping to get some today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must be my twin. Peppermint is my favorite type of candy. Ever. :)
    Peppermint chocolate ice cream??? *sigh* :)

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete