Tuesday, February 28, 2012

tuesday.

reading in bed
[via pinterest]
I'm still not sure whether I like Tuesdays or not. They aren't Mondays - so that's good. I go to school T/TH - and that's mostly good. But Tuesdays are at the start of the week, and in the middle of the afternoon on a particularly looooong Tuesday, it's depressing to think you still have most of the week in front of you.

Today's been a pretty good day. I got a full night's sleep, turned in my spanish homework (always a plus, yes?), got a satisfactory test grade, hijacked my cousin's Facebook for a little while at school - mostly browsing pictures from Oliver!, saw "Rolf" in the school cafeteria *hehe*, walked on the brick wall all the way from the school entrance to the round-about/bus stop singing "Oom Pah Pah" and annoying my sister, and I'm planning on working some more on my sewing project [a new dress!] this afternoon. Oh, it's been alright. Nothing particularly...out of the ordinary :P


It's just Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday, Jo!

    (I don't usually care for Tuesdays, but today's going ok. So far. :D We'll see if I'm saying that at 9 pm tonight.)

    ~Vivi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tuesdays, but yes, often it can be a challenge to think you've still got a whole week ahead of you. Still, with God by your side, Tuesdays are just as wonderful as any other day in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. love your weirdness quote at the top. That totally sums up me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Jo, I'm not sure if I like Tuesdays either. Or Wednesdays at that. It's nice to know someone else feels the same way. :P

    I really like your quote. That's pretty much me. (Except the last part!) :)

    -Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly? I love Tuesdays. And Mondays too. I've always looked at them like fresh starts, I guess. Somehow it is always motivating to me to know that I have most of an entire week before me.

    (Yes, I know that that last statement doesn't technically work...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I was regretting that this morning was Wednesday already! I like beginnings of weeks, too, (though the ends are awful nice) because they speed by so quickly. It always seems like the end of another week or another month, and I'm afraid if I'm not careful, I'll wake up one day and realize I'm old already. Just my Point of View.
    Happy Wednesday, and Happy Leap Day!

    The Ordinary Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that Titty, or is it just a picture off the internet? Looks like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to quote too :) Here's another one of Dr. Suess...

    "Why try to fit in, when you're supposed to standout!" -Dr Suess

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Tuesdays are pretty hectic around here and kinda tiring but God gives strength and grace.

    I do have to ask, though, what is "Rolf"? Are we talking the Muppets Rolf here? Sorry...momentary confusion :D

    Love you...

    ReplyDelete