Wednesday, August 21, 2013

in love…with Jesus?

A sweet lady tonight commented that I looked different.

In fact, she wasn't the only one. Besides quite a few members of my church family, some random lady at Michael's today said something to same effect...except she didn't know me…so yeah.

Yes, it was slightly awkward, but something about my face and my eyes caused her to comment that I looked different (I guess I looked unusually happy or something), and her immediate question was "had I met a guy out in Colorado?" She even took my hands in hers, turned them over looking for a ring. Haha…cute, right?...except I actually do wear my purity on my left ring finger, and she had never seen it before. Thankfully I was able to explain quickly enough not to draw attention to myself. *chuckle*

But I couldn't stop thinking about it.

In a way, this dear lady was correct.

I did meet a Guy in Colorado.

Well, "meet" in a general sense of the word, because I actually knew Him already….but I really got to KNOW Him in Colorado.
Well, "know" in a general sense of the word, since I'm going to spend the rest of my life getting to know this amazing Person better daily….and I still will be just scratching the surface of all He is.

If I look like I'm in love, and people think that, and it's because of Jesus…then halleluyah! Because that's what happened to me this summer: I found Him Whom my soul loves, and I'm holding onto Him and will not let Him go. And if I can tell that love story without even opening my mouth, then He truly has a hold on my heart.

I love you, Jesus.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment